Reliable Testing Ensures Leak-Proof Seals for Your Components
AMS has in-depth expertise in designing pressure decay, vacuum decay and mass flow air and helium and hydrogen gas leak test systems that ensure that your devices and components are properly sealed. We produce systems for a wide variety of uses including automotive applications, medical devices, consumer products and other industrial products.
AMS produces two models of leak test systems that both use a semi-standard platform for leak testing. The LT-201 offers manual functionality with good cycle times and meets customer needs for lower cost, improved quality and minimum floor space (LT-201 Data Sheet). For higher volumes, the LT-401 features semi-automatic operation, outstanding productivity and is easily reconfigurable for future requirements (LT-401 Data Sheet).
AMS will work with you every step of the way including concept sketches, prototypes, testing, CAD drawings, production tooling and complete systems installation to develop leak test systems to guarantee the integrity of your assemblies. We will help you automate the process with:
AMS uses Zaxis’ Isaac HD Multi-Tester equipment in the leak test assemblies we produce. Backed by 20+ years of experience and an expert staff, the Isaac HD offers a large, full color graphic display and outstanding signal processing for unparalleled test stability and repeatability. Other features include:
- Guidance selecting the type of leak testing that best suits your application
- Fixtures to secure the part
- Sensors to make sure the part is in the proper place
- Pneumatics to seal all openings
- “Poke-yoke” quality control testing to ensure all components are assembled correctly and functioning properly
If you have a component that needs a seal you can count on, call the leak test experts at AMS.
- 0.8 cm3 internal volume
- 24 bit AD
- Available serial, Ethernet and PLC interfaces
- Available two-axis fixture control
- Small footprint (6” x 7” x 9”)